The Kanbar Performing Arts Center—home of the San Francisco Girls Chorus—opened in 2005 at 44 Page Street in San Francisco’s Civic Center performing arts district near the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, the War Memorial Opera House, and Davies Symphony Hall. The Center is housed in a handsome building first opened in 1912 as the New Druid Temple. This distinctive San Francisco former lodge and ceremonial seat of California’s “Supreme Grove” contains three original floors of high-ceilinged ceremonial and loft spaces, as well as three floors of office suites comprising about 31,000 square feet in total. The entire building has been converted to rehearsal, classroom and administrative spaces for the Chorus as well as rehearsal and offices spaces for rent to other performing arts organizations. Kanbar Performing Arts Center 44 Page Street San Francisco, CA 94102